What makes us awesome
NO BS or gimmicks, we are 100% local owned and operated is what makes us awesome. We have extremely responsive customer support. Being a local company, we can allow a student to sit in as many courses as they chooses at no extra-costs. This way they are confident when they take the exam. We use only the best curriculum and we provide unlimited access to the latest study tools such as real-world PMP and CAPM simulators.
We are a premier training company that is focused on training project managers and aspiring project managers in order to pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) or the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) on their first attempt.
We are woman co-owned and a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). We offer instruction in-class, online, or onsite.
Additionally, PMCertDC has partnerships with several companies including PMExam.com, Certifiably and SINTEG Academy. to provide further corporate and government certifications such as IT, Network+, Security+ and Cyber Security+.
Why Choose PMCertDC?
Very Simple - We Put Students Needs Over Profits - Always
- Regardless if we have one student registered or 10, we do our best to never cancel classes or force a student to reschedule to a later class. Our Project Management classes are guaranteed to run.
- We NEVER skimp on our instructors. If one of the owners are not teaching themselves, PMCertDC will always vet instructors for knowledge, certification, and a dynamic teaching style.
- We have great prices, well below the industry average, because we are local and have lower overhead. View Prices Here.
- Unlike our competitors, we provide you professionally printed copy of our training slides. This is in addition to online study tools and the best exam simulators in the business.
- PMCertDC will never sell ineffective pre-recorded lesson plans. These are great for post-class study, but proven ineffective. All of our in-class, onsite, or online classes are live with an actual instructor. View courses now!
Nathan J. Kerr, MS, PMP
Lead Project Management Trainer and Co-Owner. Nathan spent 22 years in the Army culminating as a Master trainer and Project Manager.
Marketing Director and Co-Owner. Whitley is energetic and a marketing guru. Whitley also sets up PMCertDC’s social engagements and is the wife of Nathan;)
Headquarters and Northern Virginia Classroom
1880 Howard Ave, Suite 307
Vienna, VA 22182
Urbana, MD Classroom
3522 Worthington Blvd, Suite 201,
Urband, MD 21704
Washington D.C. Classroom
1629 K. Street, NW, Suite 325
Washington D.C., 20006